The Bihar Public Service Commission has released the notification regarding the BPSC Teacher 2nd Phase for school teachers of Classes 6 to 8, 9 to 10, and 11 to 12 under the BC and EBC Welfare Department. Moreover, there is a total of 1.10 lakh vacant posts for which the online application process is expected to begin between 03.11.2023 to 14.11.2023.
Overview of the BPSC Teacher 2nd Phase Online Application
|Name of the Commission
|Bihar Public Service Commission (BPSC)
|Name of the Article
|BPSC Teacher 2nd Phase: Apply Online
|Type of Article
|Who Can Apply?
|All Indian Applicants Can Apply
|No of Vacancies
|1.10 Lakh (Expected)
|Mode of Application
|Online Application For BPSC Teacher, 2nd Phase
|Last Date of Application For BPSC Teacher, 2nd Phase
The written exam date for the BPSC 2nd phase is expected to be held in the first week of December. To get accurate on the same, the candidates must visit bpsc.bih.nic.in and onlinebpsc.bihar.gov.in
Application Fees for the 2nd of BPSC Teacher
Here is the list of category-wise application fees for the 2nd phase of the BPSC exam:
|For General category candidates
|For SC and ST
|For all reserved and unreserved category women candidates
|For candidates with more than 40% disability
|For all other candidates
Required Documents for 2nd of BPSC
|Primary Teacher Class 1–5
|1. Bachelor Degree with 50% Marks and B.Ed. Degree OR 2. Bachelor Degree in Any Stream with Diploma in Elementary Education OR 3. 10+2 Inter with 50% Marks with 2-year Year Diploma in Elementary Education or Special diploma 4. 10+2 Inter with 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) with 2-year Year Diploma in Elementary education 5. 10+2 Inter with 50% Marks with 4-Year BLEd Degree OR 6. Master Degree with 55% marks and B.Ed.-Med. 3-Year Degree 7. Qualification of either CTET Paper OR BTET Paper
|TGT Teacher Class 9-10
|1. Bachelor / Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed. Degree OR 2. Bachelor or Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed. Degree OR 3. Degree in BAEd or BScEd 4. STET Paper I Exam Passed
|PGT Teacher Class 11–12
|1. Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 50% Marks and B.Ed. Degree OR 2. Master Degree in Related Subject with Minimum 45% Marks (As per 2002 Norms) and B.Ed. Degree OR 3. Master in Related Subject along with 4-year Year Degree in BAEd, BScEd OR 4. Master Degree with 55% marks and B.Ed.-Med. 3-Year Degree 5. STET Paper II Exam Passed
Qualification for School Teacher From Class 9 To 10
|Subjects at Graduate Level
|★ Physics/Electronics/Computer Science/Chemistry/Statistics with Mathematics any two subjects during the graduation OR ★ Engineering graduate with specialization in Mathematics.
|★ Studied in Zoology, Botany and Chemistry at graduation level OR ★ Graduate in engineering with a specialization in science.
|★ Passed in any two subjects out of History, Geography, Economics, and Political Science under subsidiary subject or honors subject at graduation level, in which compulsory one subject must be History or Geography.
|Language Related Subjects
|★ Must study language related to the subject during graduation level
Education Qualification of School Teacher From Class 11th To 12th
|Subjects at the Graduate Level
|Physics/ Electronics/ Applied Physics/ Nuclear Physics
|Economics/ Applied Economics/ Business Economics
|Master’s Degree in commerce. However, holder of Degree of M.Com in applied/ Business Economics shall not be eligible.
|Molecular Biology/Botany/ Zoology/ Biotechnology/Life Science/ Bio Science/ Plant Physiology/ Genetics/ Micro Biology/ provided they have studied Botany and Zoology at graduation.
|Mathematics/ Applied Mathematics.
Vacancy of 2nd Phase of BPSC Teacher
Here is the information on the BPSC Bihar Teacher Vacancy 2023:
- For the 2nd Phase of BPSC Teacher, a bumper recruitment of 1.10 lakh vacant post
- During the first phase of BPSC Teacher, almost 40,000 seats were vacant
- Under the recruitment, till now commission has received for recruitment requisition of total 70,000 posts
With the help of this information about the vacancy, you will an idea about the level of preparation and handwork you need to incorporate to fulfill your dream of becoming teacher.
Procedure to Apply for BPSC Teacher 2nd Phase Online
Here is the step that all the candidates who want to apply for the second phase of Bihar teacher recruitment must follow:
Step 1 – Create New Registration on the Online BPSC Portal
- The primary step to apply online for BPSC Teacher 2nd Phase is to visit the official website
- Thereafter, you will get an option of “Apply Online” next to “BPSC Teacher 2nd phase Apply Online” that you have to click
- After this, the registration form will open in front of you
- Now you must fill the registration form carefully and
- Then finally you have to click on submit, and then you will get the login ID and the password that you have to keep safe.
Step 2 – Login and apply online on the BPSC Portal
- After registering on the portal successfully, you need to log in the portal
- Thereafter, an application will appear in front of you that need to fill carefully
- One must remember to scan and upload the required document
- After that, you need to submit the option, after which you will get the receipt of the application fee
- Finally, click on the submit option, after which you will get the receipt of your application, that you must take print out of and keep safe.